Skip to content
- We respect your privacy.
- We want to encourage connection between TEDxDarwin Community Members, but not if it violates the above principle.
- We will never sell your data to any third party.
- We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your written permission.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any financial information you provide us, including credit card numbers, is stored securely.
- We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other TEDxDarwin Community Members.
- We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (comments, photos, videos) on this site is, of course, public.
- Attendance at TEDxDarwin will mean you are photographed, written about, drawn, quoted and audio and video recorded. This is a part of TEDxDarwin events and your participation implies acceptance of these facts and permission to publish this material on our site, TED.com and other public sites like Flickr.com.
- If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org